Are you passionate about teaching English and helping students improve their speaking skills? We are currently seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our team as an English Language Club Executive!
- Develop and deliver engaging English-speaking training sessions for students.
- Design and implement lesson plans to meet the diverse needs of learners.
- Evaluate student progress and provide constructive feedback.
- Foster a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop new learning resources.
- Fluent English speaking skills.
- Proven experience in teaching or tutoring English.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; however, exceptional candidates with relevant experience may be considered regardless of educational background.
- IELTS score of 6.5 or above is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for teaching and commitment to student success.
To apply, please submit your CV, cover letter, and IELTS score (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to highlight your relevant experience and enthusiasm for teaching English. We look forward to reviewing your application!